Businesses : 02 78 77 11 11 | Students : 02 78 77 07 03
I don't have access to Internet
Check that your network cable is correctly plugged between your computer and your apartment's network plug or between your Quantic Box and the network plug. It may seem obvious but small discontinuation are possible, especially with plug a little bit damaged or an old cable. Push the cable into the plug until you heard a clic.
- Disconnect your computer from all Wi-Fi networks when you use the wired connection. If you use your Quantic Box, please check you're correctly connected to « Quantic Box - XXXX ».
- Ask your neighbors also connected to Quantic Telecom, if they have the same problem. Which may indicate a global outage, potentially due to an electric outage or a local problem for your floor or your residence.
- test your wired connection (without going through a router) with another cable
- test your wired connection (without going through a router) with another USB Ethernet adapter (if available)
- testing your wired connection (without going through a router) on another socket (you can connect to any network socket in any residence on the NHI campus)
- ask another subscriber to test their wired connection.
These different tests will help determine the origin of your problem.
If the problem remains, and after you made sure your computer and your cable work, you can contact us, in english or in french by opening an assistance request in your customer area. Notice that if a technician take action at your place and the problem is your responsability, the operation will be charged 35€.
You haven't found what you were looking for?
Contact us, an engineer will answer as soon as possible.
You can contact us by e-mail 24/7 or by phone from Monday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
16 rue Pierre Gilles de Gennes
Businesses : 02 78 77 11 11
Students : 02 78 77 07 03